Preparing For Your Appointment
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you can fill out the patient forms at home, or you can come in 15-20 minutes before your appointment to fill out the paperwork . The necessary forms for your visit include the registration form, patient consent form, electronic prescribing and demographic form.
Here is a list of items that you should bring with you:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Photo Identification, such as a driver's license
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required)
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and any herbs (do not hesitate to just bring in the bottles if you are unsure)
- Current pharmacy information
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history
- Having these items ready will help us ensure a smooth office visit.